- About Us
- When to Use ViaFact
- Privacy and Compliance
We understand the importance of knowledge and will help to locate your loved ones, connect with old friends, and will assist with several investigative services at an affordable rate. Please inquire about discounted pricing.
Serving the general public, we also urge healthcare and community agencies to reach out and let ViaFact help with patient and resident needs such as locating next of kin and collecting information for resident and patient services.
- Suspicion of cheating or infidelity
- Asset Search (including bank account, brokerage account, and safe deposit box data)
- Next of Kin searches for healthcare agencies on behalf of patients or residents
- Let ViaFact investigate the probability that your identity has been compromised
- Self-background checks; see what your potential employer might find
- Criminal and social background checks
- Ride-Share Item Recovery (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
- Who’s calling me? Ask us – we can help find out
- Touch base with old acquaintances
- Driving history verification
- Locate family members
- Catfish Concerns
- General Investigations
Sensitive information is subject to permissible purposes only. Please inquire with questions.
ViaFact is GLBA, DPPA, and FCRA compliant.